Luxury Hotel Room Amenities
- All new construction and décor in 2013
- Views of Lake Tahoe from select guestrooms
- Gas fireplaces in all rooms
- Deluxe pillow top beds with 300 thread count linens
- Marble bathrooms with heated floors and heated toilet seats
- Plush terry robes, lighted vanity mirrors, L'Occitane premium bath products
- 55" wall mounted LCD TVs with HD premium channels
- In-room mini fridge and Kuerig coffee service
- Waterfront South Lake Tahoe location
At The Landing Resort & Spa in South Lake Tahoe, you’ll be treated to the finest Lake Tahoe accommodations and highest service levels. From the moment you set foot in our lobby, you’ll see why Lake Tahoe’s newest boutique hotel is the area’s newest and most luxurious lodging and resort spa. The contemporary European design found in the lobby has been thoughtfully carried through to each and every resort guestroom, our on-site dining at Jimmy’s Restaurant as well as our state-of-the-art, soothing Lake Tahoe spa. Browse the image gallery below and we invite you to make your reservations at The Landing Resort and Spa, today!
- Grand Rooftop Terrace (3,600 sq. ft.): 300 Wedding Ceremony, 350 Cocktail Reception
- Lakeview Ballroom (1225 sq. ft.): 150 Theatre, 65 Classroom, 90 Banquet
- Lakeview Board Room (475 sq. ft.): 40 Theatre, 12 Classroom, 32 Banquet
- Ballroom + Board Room (1,700 sq. ft.): 120 Banquet
The function space at The Landing Resort & Spa is perfect for Lake Tahoe weddings, family reunions, meetings and more. Book at our 5-star hotel to make your next event a stylish one.
Complimentary guest transportation from The Landing Resort & Spa is provided to the Heavenly Village, Edgewood Tahoe, and the South Tahoe casinos. Regularly scheduled shuttle service is available to/from Reno-Tahoe International Airport via the South Tahoe Express.
Complimentary ski and snowboard storage provided for resort guests.
Located onsite, Jimmy's Restaurant features wood-fired Greek and regional California cuisine prepared to perfection by our classically trained chef. Menus feature the freshest seafood, seasonal vegetables and locally-sourced ingredients. The restaurant features several private dining alcoves – each with its own fireplace. Five additional firepits invite guests to linger on the patio or rooftop deck overlooking Lake Tahoe. In-room dining is also available. Nearby, guests will find an array of excellent cafes and restaurants located near our South Lake Tahoe hotel location.
Lake Tahoe Resort Amenities
- Valet Parking
- Wine Cellar Bar & Lounge
- Full Service Spa
- Heated Outdoor Pool and Hot Tub
- Lakeview Patio with 4 Fire Pits; Rooftop Deck with Fireplace
- Complimentary Local Transportation
- Complimentary Fitness Center with Sauna
- Complimentary Business Center
- Complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet
- Valet Dry Cleaning Available
- Children 17 & Under Stay Free (Up to Maximum Occupancy)
One dog per room, in select pet-friendly rooms, is welcome for an additional $75 per night (non-refundable).
A $25 per day Resort Fee includes valet parking, high speed wireless internet access, Fitness Center, Steam Room, Sauna, Pool, Whirlpool, Business Center, and Beach Passes.
A $35 a day fee for extra bed in guest room.
Resort Hours of Operation
- Pool Hours: 10am – 10pm
- Cocktail Pool Service: 3–9pm
- Fitness Facility Hours: Open 24-7
- Business Center: Open 24-7